Sunday, December 5, 2010

Daily Bible Readings for December 6-12, 2010

 We're nearing the end of the year with Robert Murray M'Cheyne's Daily Bible Readings. If you haven't started with this plan, and you are interested in getting started, stay tuned at the beginning of the year - the plan starts all over in Genesis, Ezra, Matthew and Acts. I hope you are as blessed with this journey through the Bible as I have been (and am again!)

"Shout for joy to the LORD all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations."
(Psalm 100, NIV)


Daily Bible Readings December 6-12, 2010

Family
Private
6
2 Chronicles
6
1 John
5
Habakkuk
1
Luke
20
7
2 Chronicles
7
2 John
(all)
Habakkuk
2
Luke
21
8
2 Chronicles
8
3 John
(all)
Habakkuk
3
Luke
22
9
2 Chronicles
9
Jude
(all)
Zephaniah
1
Luke
23
10
2 Chronicles
10
Revelation
1
Zephaniah
2
Luke
24
11
2 Chronicles
11-12
Revelation
2
Zephaniah
3
John
1
12
2 Chronicles
13
Revelation
3
Haggai
1
John
2


from Robert Murray M'Cheyne's "Calendar for reading through the Word of God in a year"



2 comments:

  1. Cindy,

    Hello again! I just read your blog post regarding all the work you have done to get your house ready for "show." Wow! I am impressed with you! You were able to do all those tasks on your home? In my eyes, you definately qualify as a true Provbers 31 woman! :)

    At any rate, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers in regards to you being able to have or not have your "dream home." I'm sure that you will be a bit "on edge" until you can truly know from the Lord what His will is regarding the matter. I pray that the Lord will give you calmness and peace of heart during this time.

    Lastly, your bible reading schedule looks interesting. I think that you have posted these before in prior posts. I just wonder if it gets confusing jumping around in the bible reading various books.

    Anyway, take care, and try not to work yourself to death Sweet Woman. :)

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Rose,
    You are so sweet! I really wish I could be like the Proverbs 31 woman - she truly had her act together!

    We are now in the home stretch for getting the house on the market - we should list by Friday (Lord willing). I am stil a little out of pocket with the blog; yesterday I finished the update on the front bathroom, and tonight I will finish painting the stairs that go down into our finished basement. God is good, all the time, and I pray for his grace and blessing on this adventure...

    Talk with you soon,
    Cindy <><

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...