Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily Bible Readings December 20-26, 2010

Dear ladies, I beg your forgiveness for not posting our Bible readings last week. Dealing with the insurance claim and all the other details concerning the small disaster last week was much more involved than I had anticipated, in addition to all the preparations in progress for Christmas! Excuses...yes, but the apology is heartfelt. I thank you for your understanding.

If, by chance, you continued to read a chapter each day in each of the lists, you should not be very far behind. Besides, we get to start the whole plan "brand new" in just a couple of weeks!


Daily Bible Readings December 20-26, 2010

Family
Private
20
2 Chronicles
24
Revelation
11
Zechariah
7
John
10
21
2 Chronicles
25
Revelation
12
Zechariah
8
John
11
22
2 Chronicles
26
Revelation
13
Zechariah
9
John
12
23
2 Chronicles
27-28
Revelation
14
Zechariah
10
John
13
24
2 Chronicles
29
Revelation
15
Zechariah
11
John
14
25
2 Chronicles
30
Revelation
16
Zechariah
12
John
15
26
2 Chronicles
31
Revelation
17
Zechariah
13
John
16


"So [the shepherds] hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them."
(Luke 2:16-18, NIV)


1 comment:

  1. Cindy,

    Hey there lovely lady! :)

    I just read your prior post about trees falling and distrupting power lines and a building, yikes! I'm glad that you and your family survived all that madness. I don't think I would like to sit around in a 56 degree house either. Actually, when I was unmarried, I lived in a 2 bedroom duplex for awhile which was very old and poorly insulated. When I didn't run the heat, it could get about 54-56 degrees which is not pleasant, indeed!

    At any rate, I hope your house showing plans are still in the works. Please keep us posted. :)

    Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say, "Hello." Take care, and come and visit me when you have the time in your busy schedule. :)

    Blessings to you and your family,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...