Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simple Pleasures: "Who says you have to go to the mountains...

...to see the leaves?" my husband said when he showed me these pictures he took while in the woods with our son for the Youth Hunt on Sunday. Here in central Alabama, the fall foliage is just hitting its peak, and although it was a drizzly, foggy day, the colors are still gorgeous.






The artistry of our heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me.


Project Simple Pleasures2

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

8 comments:

  1. The Fall foliage looks lovely - thanks for joining my Garden Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,

    I truly enjoyed looking at these photographs. They are simply gorgeous! :)

    Blessings and Friendship,

    -Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you here, Cindy. God's handiwork is my all-time favorte simple pleasure. It needs no enhancing and even looks fab on a dreary day. Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you and love what Dayle said above. God's handiwork needs no enhancing. It's everywhere, too, if we just choose to look.

    I'm finally seeing some autumn splendor here in south Georgia too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved your simple pleasure ....GOD is a great artist for sure the colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy, what beautiful colors of fall. Ours here in MS are winding it down, but trying to hang on. Joining you at Dayle's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. his art is the absolute best....breath-taking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...