Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My apologies, Dear Ladies!

...for not having the next installment of my series on Nourishing Traditions ready today. I had a bunch of "have-to's" that I had to take care of yesterday, and I didn't have time to finish my post. I'll have it ready by tomorrow, I promise!

For my dear readers here in the US, please don't forget to VOTE today! And for you readers outside the US, please pray for our nation as you pray for your own, that God will lead us and that our hearts will return to him.

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...