Sunday, November 14, 2010

Daily Bible Readings for November 14-20, 2010

We are a few weeks into the Robert Murray M'Cheyne's Bible-reading program - how are you doing? I have gotten a little behind during last week, but I will be trying to catch up today. Remember, if all four readings are overwhelming, just pick at least one track; the point is to read your Bible daily. The whole program will take you through the entire Bible in one year along with two trips through Psalms and the Gospels.


November Bible Readings

Family
Private
15
1 Chronicles
3-4
Hebrews
10
Amos
4
Psalm
149-150
16
1 Chronicles
5-6

Hebrews
11
Amos
5
Luke
1:1-38
17
1 Chronicles
7-8
Hebrews
12
Amos
6
Luke
1:39-end
18
1 Chronicles
9-10

Hebrews
13
Amos
7
Luke
2
19
1 Chronicles
11-12

James
1

Amos
8
Luke
3
20
1 Chronicles
13-14
James
2

Amos
9
Luke
4
21
1 Chronicles
15
James
3
Obadiah
(all)
Luke
5
from Robert Murray M'Cheyne's "Calendar for reading through the Word of God in a year"


"Get wisdom, get understanding;
do not forget my words or swerve from them."
(Psalm 4:5, NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cindy, I am glad to meet another admirer of Robert Murray M'Cheyne. His autobiography is one of my favourite christian classics. What a wonderful godly young man he was! I am visiting you from Megan Janelle's blog hop at A Blossoming Homestead :-) It's nice to 'meet' you. blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish,
    I am so glad you stopped by! I have been using this reading plan for about 8 years now. Although there are some wonderful Bible study books out there, nothing compares to the real thing, and spending time in the Word and listening for God to speak is the best way to learn and grow in knowledge of the Scriptures. I hope you will visit again soon!
    Have a blessed day,
    Cindy <><

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...