Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Better late than never...Daily Bible Readings Nov. 29-Dec. 5, 2010

Dear Ladies, I sincerely apologize for my delinquency in getting the daily Bible readings posted. I have been so busy over the holiday weekend! I'll tell you about it as soon as I can get a post composed. However, it's nearly 2:30 am where I am, and it's time to hit the hay! I pray for you to have a blessed day, and I hope I haven't made anyone fall behind too badly.

"O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and wearly land
where there is no water.

I have seen you in the sanctuary
 and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands."
(Psalm 63:1-4, NIV)


Daily Bible Readings November 29- December 5, 2010

Family
Private
29
2 Chronicles
26-27
2 Peter
1
Micah
5
Luke
13
30
2 Chronicles
28
2 Peter
2
Micah
6
Luke
14
1
2 Chronicles
29
2 Peter
3
Micah
7
Luke
15
2
2 Chronicles
1
1 John
1
Nahum
1
Luke
16
3
2 Chronicles
2
1 John
2
Nahum
2
Luke
17
4
2 Chronicles
3-4
1 John
3
Nahum
3
Luke
18
5
2 Chronicles
5
1 John
4
Habakkuk
1
Luke
19

from Robert Murray M'Cheyne's "Calendar for reading through the Word of God in a year"

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...