Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Blessings


As the Thanksgiving holidays approach, I have been trying desperately to complete some much needed updates to our decor. I am reaching the drop-dead-line (I'm beginning to feel that literally, lol), and over the next few days I have to put in some concentrated effort in order to get all this done and the house back together. Isn't it strange how it seems you have to tear everything up in order to clean it all out??

Anyway, I will be somewhat absent over the next few days. I hope to have time to complete a few posts I have been working on, but in case I'm still tied up, I want to wish all of you a blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving, and hearts filled with sincere gratitude to our heavenly Father through his Son, Jesus Christ.

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy ,.,

1 comment:

  1. Cindy,

    Thank you for wishing your readers a pleasant Thanksgiving. I hope that you and your family will enjoy your Thanksgiving Day as well.

    Blessings,

    -Lady Rose

    P.S. Try not to wear yourself out too much with the decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...