Tuesday, October 12, 2010

An Autumn Update

© Cindy W. Dillard
With the changing seasons, well - specifically when summer changes to fall - I always have this unexplainable urge to move furniture and redecorate. One quick, easy and inexpensive way to change the feel your your decor is to update flower arrangements in the home.

Today I changed the arrangement on my desk from summer flowers to fall foliage. The silk flowers only cost $7.00, and there's only three stems of assorted flowers there! The great thing about silk flowers (well, about the "cheap"ones that I can afford, anyway) is that the flower heads easily pop off the plastic stems so that you can move the flower heads around and change the arrangement to one more visually appealing. The result is a quick and inexpensive spruce-up.

The vase is filled with polished river rocks from the floral section at Walmart.

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...