Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, and welcome to 2010! I apologize for my extended absence over the holidays, but time became crunched and I had to bump the blog for some higher priorites. I hope everyone had a blessed and safe Christmas and New Year.

If the good Lord is willing, I'll be back on track in a few days. Katie and I have been battling a virus that has just been awful. Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend my vacation days this week sewing and crocheting and scrapbooking as I had planned because I just didn't feel like doing anything! Well, I'll have some free weekends soon, and at least I was able to be off while I have been sick.

Kenny and Cody got in some hunting this past week, and Cody has come to be called "The Deerslayer." Starting with his very first deer in November, he has now killed four! Two bucks and two does, the latest buck an eight point. Kenny hasn't got one yet this year, but I think he is more excited for Cody than he would be for himself. I am also very grateful that we have meat in the freezer for the upcoming year.  I hope they are able to get at least one more, but God has already provided an abundant harvest.

Life goes on, and there is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...