Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Katie’s Pesto Chicken

[Katie developed and perfected this recipe on her own. I am so proud!]

6-8 boneless chicken breasts
Granulated garlic, to taste
Cajun seasoning, to taste
1 8-oz jar basil pesto*
4 oz. sun-dried tomato pesto*
[*We use the Classico brand]

Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a glass baking dish large enough to hold the chicken breasts with non-stick spray. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with granulated garlic and Cajun seasonings. Place a spoonful of basil pesto into the baking dish underneath each breast. Then spread basil pesto evenly over the top of each breast. Last, place a spoonful of sun-dried tomato pesto on top of each breast. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the juices from the chicken run clear.

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...