Thursday, December 3, 2009

The best laid plans...

I made up my mind on my way home that I was going to bed as soon as I got here. No goofing off, and no posting to the blog tonight (um, this morning). Well, here it is, half past two, and guess what? I'm still up. Unfortunately, Gizmo has decided that he can't sleep. I took him to the kitchen for a drink of water; that wan't enough. I sent him out, which he apparently did need, but that wasn't enough either. He tried getting under the covers; nope, not it. So I brought him down to the kitchen, and he promptly picked up his food bowl and brought it to me. I have now fed him, but he has just finished and picked it up again and taken it to the living room. Goofy dog. Let's go get it...

...well, I'll be..The Giz is still hungry! Wow, how is that possible? He posed for a picture for me while eating his second scoop of dog food.


Oh, no, he just sneaked off with his bowl to the living room again...this time he seems content...so now it's time for a trip out side so he can "see a man about a dog" (or should it be, in this case, "see a dog about a man"?). Hey, at least he's housebroken!

He just scratched at the door to come back in...I need to get his collar off... would you come here? Now is not the time to play...

He knows my rountine when I get home. He knows I go check on the kids and give each a kiss, so he has gone to Katie's room and scratched at the door. I guess this is the cue that I can finally go to bed. Oh! he's scratching at Cody's door now...I had better go before he scratches at our door and wakes up hubby...

There is joy on this journey, on my home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...