Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back at it...

I had not intended to take a few days off during the Thanksgiving holidays, but I found out I really needed the rest as well as some time "disconnected." I hope to be back at full speed tomorrow, God willing, in spite of getting to bed at this late hour. I hope everyone enjoyed time with family and friends this past weekend.

Oh, and may I say, ROLL TIDE!  Auburn made it a really good game, as it always is, but we pulled it out in the end.  And to Sonja over in Germany: I think the championship is going to be a great game! I want for the Tide to win, but I won't feel bad if Tim Tebow pulls out a victory for Florida. I was so proud when the announcer on CBS read the Bible verses out loud on the air that were referenced on his eye black during the game: Hebrews 12:1-2. I am so proud of him that he has taken this remarkable platform he has been given and used it for God's glory, and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful role model for my young, homeschooled athlete.

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...