Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Meal Plan: Week of November 23, 2009

NOTE: Please check back later in the week, as I'll be adding a couple of recipes to go along with the meal plan. Have a blessed week, and a bountiful Thanksgiving full of praise for our Father and gratitude for his wonderful gift in Jesus Christ!
 
Week
of:

 November 23, 2009

Lunch

Dinner
Monday

e-mealz’s Pasta e
Fagioli*

Saving Dinner’s Shrimp Pompadoro
Tuesday

Creamy Broccoli Soup with grilled cheese
sandwiches

Bagged Italian Soup Meal**

Wednesday

Salmon Patties
Baby Limas

Chili Mac

Thursday

Loaded Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese
Sauce

Splurge on a Little Caesar’s Pizza
Friday

THANKSGIVING DINNER:
Cajun-injected Turkey
“Southern-style” Dressing
Broccoli Casserole
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Fried Corn
Homemade Whole Wheat Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Southern Sweet Potato Pie

PARTY FOOD FOR
“THE GAME”
ALABAMA vs. AUBURN

Then, leftovers for dinner (if anyone can still
eat!)


Saturday

Sandwiches

THANKSGIVING DINNER AT MAW-MAW’S AND
GRANDPA’S HOUSE (yum, yum!!)

Sunday
Taco Salad*
Leftovers

* We had leftovers for lunch several times last week so I had a couple of meals on last week’s plan that we didn’t prepare, so I have placed them back in the cycle this week.

** I bought a couple of books containing recipes for “Gifts in a Jar,” and instead of putting the ingredients in a jar, I place them in a quart-size zip-close bag. I then add that bag along with any other non-perishable ingredients, such as cans of tomato sauce, into a gallon-size zip-close bag, along with preparation instructions. When I make these up, I make about 5 sets of each recipe and keep these in my pantry for quick fixes. These are also good to pull out when you need to take a meal to someone.

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...