Thursday, November 19, 2009

Keeping Up with the Kids

Katie decided a self-portrait was in order yesterday afternoon as she was typing a paper.


Here’s another photo of my angel as a bridesmaid at her cousin’s wedding this past spring.

Cody was sick two days last week, and he decided to spend his down time watching a little historical fiction: Gods and Generals and Gettysburg. He was inspired by the movies and convinced the neighborhood boys later in the week that they needed to build a fort to defend. Watch out, aggressors! They will defend to the…well, at least until they are called home to supper…

There's joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...