Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cindy’s Mushroom Chicken

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg Onion Soup Mix
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Granulated garlic, to taste
Cajun seasonings, to taste
Salt and pepper, to taste

Preheat oven to 350° F. Mix first three ingredients together. Spray an oven-proof 9x13” dish with non-stick spray and place chicken breasts in the dish so that they do not overlap. Sprinkle with granulated garlic, Cajun seasonings, salt and pepper. Cover with the mixture and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until the juices from the chicken run clear. Serve over brown rice.

(If you want to make this somewhat NT friendly, used split chicken breasts and increase the cooking time to at least 45 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked – or just set it up in the crock pot and let it cook all day on low.)

There is joy on this journey, on my way home to my Father's house,
Cindy <><

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to answer any Etsy and blogging questions you may have. Feel free to ask any time. You can also e-mail me from my profile page if you were prefer to do that.
    Your question about the Etsy ad in my side bar? When you create an account, there will be a place where you click on "Etsy Mini" or "Mini Etsy", and that is where you go to create your side bar ad for your blog. I hope that helps.
    By the way, I love your blog and I will be back to read more.

    God bless you,

    Christa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...