Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting It All Done Tip #1: Start and Finish Strong

Start and finish each day in the Word of God and in prayer. After all He's done for us, the least we can do is give Him the first fruits of our time in the morning and the glory for the day at its end. Don't substitute a "daily devotional" book with a snippet of a Bible verse and a feel-good story about someone else's feelings or observations about God; read the Bible, God's inspired, holy Word. And after you've listened to God speak to you through His Word, don't forget that He is waiting to hear from you though prayer. "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." (Psalm 55:22, NIV)

There's joy on this journey, as I'm On My Way Home to My Father's House,
Cindy <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so happy to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a note here. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...